Zooper Widget Pro Apk
What’s Zooper Widget Pro Apk?
Minimal, classy, extremely customizable, and battery friendly “Do It Yourself” widget with almost limitless possibilities!If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it
Probably the best element of Android is the capacity to modify practically any visual component and make it your own. Prior to the times of custom launchers, intelligent live backdrop and symbol and subject packs, Android presented one key component of personalization, the gadget.
Zooper Widget assembles plans from about six components including content, progress bars, symbol sets and a square shape based geometric drawing device. We are genuinely certain that you will be dazzled by what these couple of things can achieve with the inside and out customization accessible for each.
A gadget is a component that can be connected to the Home screen of your Android gadget and can be re-sized to accommodate your plan inclinations. Notwithstanding filling a visual need, a gadget can be made to give work too.
Zooper Widget is an application, rather, a gadget that completely grasps both plan and capacity in carrying highlights to your Home screen. In their own words, it is a “negligible, tasteful, incredibly adaptable, and battery well disposed “Do It Without anyone’s help” gadget with practically boundless potential outcomes!” Zooper Widget comes outfitted with a decent determination of inherent layouts, the vast majority of which give a clock and the date, while a couple incorporate the climate, battery level and that’s just the beginning.
How To SetUp Zooper Widget pro IN Your Mobile
- Download and install the Zooper Widget
- Next, long tap your Android device’s home screen and click “Add Widget”.
- If the add widget option is not available like in certain modified Android operating systems such as HTC Sense or HiOS, select “Widget”.
- Scroll sideways until you see the Zooper Widget and click it .
- It will present you with widgets of varying sizes as shown on the image. Select the size that you want to work on.
- Once you select the widget, it will embed a black box on your home screen and request you to tap to launch.
- Once you do so, it opens the Zooper Widget and then prompts you to select from the different presets (widget templates) that are available
How To Customize
Once you select your widget template, it will launch the customization screen.
Here, you can edit everything you want to do so about the widget.
Any changes you make in the widget will be displayed instantly at the top.
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text…)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Jelly Bean lock screen suppot
All in all, Zooper is pretty serious when it comes to creating custom widgets. I have seen my friends, creating amazing system monitor and weather widgets from scratch. You just have to get the elements right. So go ahead and try Zooper for yourself
Table of Contents